Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Interlude

O beautiful, for spacious skies...


At times it seemed as though I may not, at others, as though I may not want to – but 9500 miles and 55 days later I made it to MN, my mother, her kitchen, the friends of my youth, and what will be home for the next few months, before going overseas and continuing the journey around the world.

This doesn’t mean that the blog will stop, there are indeed many more stories to tell, and now that I will be writing and translating there will be more to tell about that as well. I just wanted to take a moment to thank all those whom I’ve met on this journey so far. Without you I may not have made it, without you I would not have had all the experiences that I will now treasure forever.

I don’t want to use names, so I will name the places where I met you or where you live, because for me you represent more than yourself, you are of whom I think when I think of that place as well.

Brooklyn, New York
Rockland, Maine
Verona, Maine
Deer Island, New Brunswick
Errol, New Hampshire
Montreal, Quebec
Hamilton, Ontario
Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
Thunder Bay, Ontario
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Regina, Saskatchewan
Lethbridge, Alberta
Canmore, Alberta
Columbia Ice fields, Jasper National Park, Alberta
Kamploops, BC
Vancouver, BC
Nanaimo, BC
Seattle, Washington
Seaside, Oregon
Corvallis, Oregon
Bend, Oregon
Walla Walla, Washington
Lewistown, Idaho
Glacier National Park, Montana
Missoula, Montana
Billings, Montana
Box Elder, South Dakota
Albert Lea, Minnesota

Stories, Poems, Essays and more pictures coming… thank you for reading, for sharing, and for your incredible support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment